Tuesday 18 January 2011

Barry M Lipstick Looks

Lipstick looks

Hey people, it has been a while but I am back again with my lipstick looks.  I used Barry M lipsticks to create my looks.

First up is my favourite, the Robot Blue (148) a very daring colour indeed, this colour is not for the faint hearted.   It is very much a clubbing colour, not for day time wear at all. To get the colour to come right through its best to lightly cover your lips with powder foundation, some people   use concealer but I personally find that too heavy for the lipstick to stick properly.

Robot Blue

 
This colour is new to the Barry M collection, I think released during late summer. I’m not the only one feeling the blue lippy, celebs are fans of the blue lip as well including, Ke$ha, Amber Rose and Keyshia Dior.
Moving on from the Robot Blue, we have Pillar Box Red (121), a very seductive and sexy colour. Classic lip colour, you can never go wrong with red. Now, I have searched a while for that red that is right there, on point and I think I may have found it in this Barry M shade.   It is one of those colours that you can wear every day, not matter what time of day.  Again I used a light dusting of foundation powder on my lips, used Barry M lip liner in 3 and filled in my lips with the lipstick.

Pillar Box Red

Such a beautiful colour on.  And to think you can jazz up your lips with this lippy all for the price of £4.49. Not bad at all.
As well as these two colours l also tried out Lavender (143), Coral (53), Green ( 149).  With Coral I mixed that with Golden Bronze (136), to give it a slightly lighter shade.

Lavender
Out of the five colours I tried today I must say that the Robot Blue was my favourite. Its a fun vibrant colour that you won't see every day or even every club night.
So Robot Blue, I crown you lippy of the week...

So I encourage all you ladies to go out and buy it. Well I haven't seen it in any of the Boots or Superdrug branches that stock Barry M. So I would advise you to buy it direct from BarryM online. It would be the greatest purchase of all time.

P.s if anyone is interested in the Nail Varnish I am wearing in the pictures, that is also by Barry M and it is Spring Green, colour 290....

Until next week, where I will be reviewing Nicki Minaj collaboration with Mac for the Pink Friday Lipstick... (I'm a bit late with that review but I have been waiting a month for it to be delivered)...

So till then take care of yourselves...

Smooches... XoX <3



 


1 comment:

  1. I just got the brand today and I love Robot Blue, too. It's the perfect mix of dark and shimmery.

    ReplyDelete