Wednesday 5 January 2011

Secret Kisses Lipstick

Right, so model/actress/stylist Keyshia Dior  is launching or has launched a range with Secret Kisses lipstick. The colours are very vibrant and definately in your face colours. I especially like the colour Electricity, a very blue shade and it looks hoooooottttttt!!!!!
Right now the website is doing a promotion for the lipstick, 3 for $40. So I am going to be making a purchase of all of the shades to try them out and when I do I shall be writing another blog to let you all know what their like.
(Will have to research if I can find them anywhere in England, cause so far I have seen no where)

So for now here are a few pics of the sexy girl herself Keyshia Dior modelling the colours....
   Sky Pure  Seductive  Its a Girl  Midnight Velvet  Electricity

So they are a few of the colours that she has modelled on her site.  I can't wait to purchase these...
Until then.... Smoochies...

No comments:

Post a Comment